Microsoft finally unveiled Office 365 adding lots of features to communicate and create & share in the “Cloud”. According to Microsoft, “It is secure, anywhere access to emails and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing”. Powered by Exchange Online, emails and calendars offer business-class communication enabling users to create, share and access them from a number of devices and browsers without the need for maintaining a server. Microsoft has also added improved capabilities to email and calendar feature in Office 365. For emails, users can even connect their Desktop-based Outlook to their Office 365 email accounts to enjoy optimized email experience and enhanced collaboration.
- Create beautiful and impressive emails using images & custom formatting tools
- Each Office 365 user gets 25GB of storage space for his email needs (with the attachment size of upto 25MB)
- You can retrieve your contacts from anywhere
- You can customize your email accounts by setting up Inbox rules or managing notifications
- Add your domain name to your email account(s)
- Setup new user accounts as well as groups
- Restore your deleted email accounts/groups within 30 days
- Yay, no more spam! The new Office 365 suite blocks spam messages by managing email servers in the cloud and helps keep the Inbox clean
- Get what you want! Keep advertisements away if you don’t like them! Office 365 prevents ads-based emails from reaching your Inbox and gives you a clutter-free experience.
- Blocks incoming emails to internal distribution groups from external sources
- Take your emails wherever you go and access them from anywhere from your web browser, phone, PC, or Mac to stay updated always
- If you have lost your phone, don’t worry. Get in to your email account from any other device and wipe out the data you want to prevent unauthorized access to it from your lost phone.
- Create high-quality calendars
- Share your calendar with the people you want
- Access your calendar entries from anywhere using your phone, web browser, Mac or PC
- Customize how you want to view your calendar
Download your copy of Office 365 and enjoy the improved email and calendar features in addition to the enhanced cloud-based integration, Office Web Apps, file sharing, Instant Messaging, mobility and much more. Should you face any problems while downloading and setting up Office 365, call us at +1-866-541-1792 and get an expert to help you.