Windows 8, which bears the flagship of being a Metro-style operating system from Microsoft, is officially out for download and use for customers across the world. Windows 8 doesn’t have a Start button but has the Metro-style interface which loads up first instead of the usual Desktop screen when the computer is rebooted. With live, touchable tiles on the smart Start screen, Windows 8 offers a truly Metro-style experience that matches with the fast, Metro lifestyle of the young and adult generations which believe in ‘Touch & Go’, except the old generation which will find it hard to use the brand new operating system on their machines.
If you are eagerly waiting to get your hands around Windows 8, you would want to install it on your computer. Windows 8 offers two installation options viz. upgrade and clean installation. With system requirements, touch-based functionality, device & driver installation, and miscellaneous reasons, Windows 8 installation may not be a breeze for you.
This is where we can help you. We offer 24×7, 365 days a year ‘phone-based’ support to help you smoothly install Windows 8 and configure settings and other programs so that you can use your computer for your daily and professional needs. What’s more we’ll educate you about using Windows 8 to help you switch to and from the traditional style Desktop screen and use the Smart screen to email, share photos, check weather & other news, capture images and save them and do miscellaneous things to explore the world.
Call us at 1-866-541-1792 and our team of Windows 8 experts will help you to:
- Prepare your computer for Windows 8 installation
- Complete pre-installation requirements and troubleshoot problems on the way
- Safely back up your files, documents, family videos, contacts, emails and other data
- Perform upgrade or clean installation
- Install and configure Windows 8
- Install and configure Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word etc.
- Set up email account (POP3/IMAP/HTTP etc.) in Microsoft Outlook
- Setup printer and troubleshoot printer-related issues
- Setup wireless network and fix wireless connectivity issues
- Educate you about using Windows 8 on your computer